Internet Bill of Rights
We pledge to be Net-Neutral and uphold every citizen of the internet's rights to free and open internet.
Wi-Fiber’s Internet Bill of Rights
- The right to communicate unhindered.
- All internet traffic has the right to be encrypted.
- Data will not be logged.
- Meta-data will not be sold.
- Data streams will not be sold.
- Data streams will not be tampered with, excepting to facilitate internet transport services.
- Data will not be fastlaned to specific providers.
- Application Specific data will not be prioritized over other applications of the same type.
Businesses that have taken the Pledge: